Oakland, CA – New office tenants have poured into the Jack London Square waterfront redevelopment. After signing a 68,000 square foot lease with Sungevity, a solar panel leasing company, earlier this year, Ellis Partners inked the following leases and renewals in the fourth quarter:
- Live Culture Co., organizers of teh annual Eat Real Festival, leased 2,600 square feet at 66 Franklin St.
- The English Center, an English language institute, expanded to 9,400 square feet at 66 Franklin St.
- Law firm Fagan Friedman & Fulfrost LLP renewed for five years for 10,429 square feet at 70 Washington St.
- The California Association of Public Hospitals, a nonprofit, added 3,500 square feet for a total of 7,700 square feet at 70 Washington St.
- Developer Catellus expanded to 11,000 square feet at 66 Franklin St.